About Sandy Meizlish
Throughout his career, Mr. Meizlish has worked diligently to represent individuals injured or wronged through the negligence of others.
Mr. Meizlish is a life member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum signifying that he has won individual settlements in excess of $2 Million Dollars for his clients.
Mr. Meizlish has been named to Who’s Who in the Law, as well as received the American Jurisprudence Award. Mr. Meizlish is a past editor of Bar Briefs, the publication of the Columbus Bar Association. He has been selected as a Top Attorney in Ohio by Cincinnati Magazine and the American Trial Lawyers Association has named Mr. Meizlish one of the top 100 trial attorneys in Ohio. Mr. Meizlish has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America listing since 2013. Additionally, Mr. Meizlish has been featured on the Superlawyers.com “Top Rated Personal Injury Attorneys” list since 2009.
Around the Columbus Metropolitan Area, Mr. Meizlish is heavily involved with the Leo Yassenoff Jewish Community Center (former board member), the Columbus Bar Foundation, and the William A. Barkan Memorial 3 on 3 Charity Basketball Tournament. He is a past member of the Columbus State Community College Foundation Board.
Areas of Practice
- Bachelor of Journalism, University of Missouri, 1976
- J.D., Capital University Law School, 1979
Bar & Admissions
- Ohio Bar
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth and Eleventh Courts
- Ohio Association for Justice (OAJ)
- American Association for Justice (Leaders Forum)
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Melvin M. Belli Society
- Franklin County Association for Justice
Honors & Community Involvement
- Board Member – Columbus Jazz Arts Group, 2021
- Super Lawyers: Personal Injuruy practice, 2009-2022
- Best Lawyers in America© List, 2013-2022
- Life Member Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Distinguished Service Award, Ohio Association for Justice, 2013, 2016
- Co-Chair, Columbus Jewish Film Festival, 2016, 2017
- Former Member of Board of Trustees, Leo Yassenoff Jewish Community Center
- Former Member of Foundation Board, Columbus State Community College
Sponsor, William A. Barkan Memorial Basketball Tournament