Kayla Moreland , May 19, 2015
You can access a tremendous amount of information if you sign up for MySSA account at https://www.ssa.gov/my account/
• If you sign up you will have access to:
• Your Social Security Statement, with information about your annual earnings:
• Estimate Medicare and Social Security taxes paid:
• Work credit earned:
• The disability, retirement and survivors’ benefit you and your dependent would qualify.
• You can also print a benefit verification letter
• Check your earning records
• Obtain a history of the dates and the amounts of benefit payments
• Change address and phone numbers
• Start direct deposit or change the account into which your benefits are deposited
• Track the request for reconsideration or waivers if you are contesting an alleged overpayment.
Only you can open and view this account
[social_share style=”square” align=”horizontal” heading_align=”inline” facebook=”1″ twitter=”0″ google_plus=”1″ linkedin=”1″ pinterest=”0″ /]
Fill out the form below to get started.