Mara Siegel , December 30, 2019
What a Year Its Been!
As 2019 comes to a close, it comes as no surprise that our hardworking team is seeing the results the fruits of their labor. In addition to the great moments our attorneys have had in court, they have also received recognition by various peer-reviewed sites and editorials. Below is a list of some of the fantastic recognition our team has received, as well as some words about our community involvment.
Columbus Bar Association:
Ohio State Bar Association:
- Jason Cox (2020 Ohio State Bar Association Leadership Academy)
Philanthropy and Community Outreach:
- Our Marietta office received some well-deserved attention by the local news regarding our yearly coat drive. Paralegal Kitty Knowlton does an amazing job with the drive every year and shines brightly in her interview.
- Sponsor of the Columbus Mac and Cheese Festival, benefiting The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute.
- Sponsor of the Columbus Jewish Film Festival
Publications and Media:
- Ohio Trial (OAJ), Summer 2019 Issue- OAJ Member Spotlight pg 27
- Legislating Against Hate: Why Ohio’s Hate Crime Statute, and the Sentencing Enhancements that Support It, Cannot Remedy Institutional Problems and Continued Bigotry.
- Employers: Pay Your Employees’ Workers’ Compensation or Pay Big.
U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers.com 2020 Best Lawyers List:
- Bob DeRose
- Sandy Meizlish
Phew! That’s a lot of accomplishments!
We are so proud all the hard work our team has put in this year, and grateful for those who’ve been with us along the way. See you in 2020!